The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED r.21 program is designed to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach participants the knowledge and skills needed to give immediate care to an injured or ill person when minutes matter, and to decide whether advanced medical care is needed. This program offers a choice of First Aid, CPR and AED courses in traditional classroom or blended learning (online learning with instructor-led skill session) formats, in addition to optional skill boosts to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
Venue: Tuscaloosa Gateway & The Link
Space is limited to 12 people. Lunch is provided.
Earn your certification in a First Aid & CPR Program at no cost to you!
Select a Date
- March 16th (Tuscaloosa Gateway) – Full
- April 20th (Tuscaloosa Gateway) – Full
- May 18th (Tuscaloosa Gateway) – Full
- June 15th (Tuscaloosa Gateway) – Full
- July 20th (Tuscaloosa Gateway) – Full
- August 15th (The Link) – Full
- September 19th (The Link) – Full
All class times will be 9am – 3pm
LUNCH IS PROVIDED